chewthesouleaterchewthesouleater

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Captain Spectacular Captain Spectacular

It was spectacular! (NO PUN INTENDED)

I very much enjoyed the humor and especially the voice acting! Great animation and very hilarious! I appreciated the red suit joke and to top it all off you added a TARDIS to the end of it! As a huge Doctor Who fan I must give you a gross of props for that! I hope you keep on making such great animations!

Zombinsanity Zombinsanity

More like Rogue-esque.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Great game! but FYI

if you need that last medal all you have to do is kill the roach with the ax! how? you may ask! well make the ax with reemus but dont cut down the tree, make the thing that liam makes the float to his rescue! then he will take you to the triangle puzzle door and reemus should still have the ax at hand. use reemus to kill the roach and you will unlock the medal! VIOA LA!!!! its as simple as that and youre welcome! :D

Charizard Charizard

TEH AWESOME!

I'd have say that this is one of your best art pieces you have but they are all great! but like the last guy said the wing is wrong but forget that guy he can go do some unmentionable things to a donkey! I like to think of it as creativity! I like the concept of both sides of the wings being green even if it may be a mistake. btw you should do more pokemans.

Stop it! Stop it!

LOL (cliche)

I love the hypocritical contradiction! I guess i do enjoy your boredom!

Vexed Unicorn Warior Vexed Unicorn Warior

awesome!

but it looks like charlie was exposed to some gamma rays!